Curvy Girl now offers 3 options for your preloved items NOW, NOT later. WE take in quality merchandise for trade 6 days of every week EXCLUDING holidays and sale weeks. Customer’s in-store credit expires after 6 months. We offer cash option, In-Store Credit & Traditional consignment
TRADE DAYS are Tuesday- Sunday, up to an hour before close. We go through your items while you shop and we take ALL that we can.
We accept women’s’ clothing SIZE LG or 14W and ABOVE. Shoe sizes 8 and up. ALL CLOTHING including: BRAS / SLEEPWEAR / BATHING SUITS / SHOES ACCESSORIES / PURSES are taken at CE discretion.
We OFFER up to 40% OF VALUE of IN-STORE CREDIT to be used at DROP OFF LOCATION only, not to be combined with coupons and/or discounts. Can NOT be used on internet or phone purchases. CAN NOT be used at other locations. You are under no obligation to accept our offer.
There is NO LIMIT on number of items that you trade in or how it is brought in. We DO ask that you bring in the current seasons items.
Currently Accepting Fall Items
We do NOT itemize your items, but you have the option to provide a list with your inventory. Because of the large volume of items that we go through daily, we do NOT guarantee how your go backs will be returned to you (ex. neatly folded). We are NOT responsible for go backs that are left behind. If left. We will attempt to call for a rapid pick up within 24 hours, if not the items will be donated immediately. THANK YOU for understanding, our space is limited.
Brands we love: Torrid, Ashley Stewart, Eloquii, Eshakti, Asos, Monif C, City Chic & many more...
iTEMS WE CAN NOT TAKE:
Clothing that is faded, pili, stained, ripped, damaged, missing buttons / snaps, dirty or full of pet hair. Please make sure items are wrinkle and odor free.
No clothing older than 2/3 years old unless “vintage” or “classic”.
Special occasion dresses are limited. Items that advertise a business or experience. Hard to sell items. We reserve the right to limit our intakes to contemporary, trendy & quality items
CONSIGN WITH US
Limit of 50 pieces per drop off, per person. Designer bags are not included in that 50 item limit. Please look over our list of accepted brands.
Client Consignment Agreement
By creating an account you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. You must be 18 to consign with us and the items legally owned by yourself.
2. You understand that the items you consign MUST BE:
-new or like new condition
-freshly laundered, dry cleaned, or wiped down (shoes)
-hung up and wrinkles to a minimum
–purchased new within the last 3 years (for clothing and shoes).
-no odors, or pet hair present
-designer items MUST be authentic
Any items that we find to be damaged in some way after the drop off will automatically be donated.
3. Out of state consignors who can not come into the store MUST donate unsold items. Local consignors can choose to pickup or donate unsold items.
4. Our consignment period is 60 days. For designer and name brands items you receive 50%* of the selling price.
*percentages are based BEFORE sales tax, and processing fees are added (consignors do not pay the processing fee or sales tax.)
5. All items will be included in coupons and sales.
6. Any unsold items you want returned will need to be picked up within 7-14 days of us contacting you. Items not picked up in that time frame become store property.
7. We set the price on all items but we are happy to discuss prices with you before items hit the floor (premium designer, and designer items only.). Items must be left for consignment.
8. Curvy Girl Boutique is not responsible for lost shipments to us. We are also not responsible for items that are lost or damaged by fire, water, or anything else beyond our control. By consigning with us, you are agreeing to waive any claim or rights against Curvy Girl Boutique. You also agree to take all risk of loss or damage to items being consigned.
9. Checks for sold items are mailed out during the second full week of each month. Checks are issued each month for the items sold in the previous month. Our bank automatically voids checks after 90 days. Any checks needing to be reissued for this reason will be charged a $5 reissue fee.
Please note that withdrawing items from our inventory before the 90 days may result in a deletion of your account. You will be charged a fee for pulling your items out of consignment early. Items on consignment may not be sold by the owner or a 3rd party during the 90 day consignment period. Our images of each item may not be used by anyone but Curvy Girl Boutique.